Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daddy Sage Daddy Sage is offline

Default Hwo can a calculation change the alignment/justification?

I work in Excel 2016, and have expericenced a strange phenomenon, but apprarently only in one spreasdheet.

In one cell (A123) I have a number, like 500. In another cell (L122) I have a formula, =SUM(K122;H122:J122). In a third cell (B123) I like to subtract the result of the formula from the number, like =A123-L122. The result is correct, but the content of B123 is left justified in stead of being right justified. When I look at the format, it is set to Standard and so are A123 and L122. And even if I try to right justify B123, the format says Right justified, the but number remains to the left in the cell.

If I try in another sheet it works fine.

Any ideas?

Jan