NBrugger NBrugger is offline
Junior Member

Default Allow a cell to equal a value if between two dates

Hi All,

Long time listener, first time caller!

I am trying to improve my home finances spreadsheet. What I would like to be able to do is automatically populate specific cells with an income that falls on a specific day of the month, as well as bills that are payed once per month.
Every month on the 21st, we get a child tax credit. Currently, my spreadsheet uses 26 columns, representing my biweekly salary income schedule. SO G2 has the date of my payday, and G4 has the date of the day just before the next paycheck. It would look like:

G H I
1
2 Jan 11 Jan 25 Feb 8
3 to to to
4 Jan 24 Feb 7 Feb 21
5

...and repeated to the end of the year.

I would like row 5 to represent the child tax credit income, any time the 21st of the month falls between (or on) the two dates in the column. In this scenario, it would be G5 and I5.

I hope this isn't too much of a headache!
Thanks in advance!