Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Better protection for VBA project?

er.hasanmj wrote:

It worked perfect for me. I hope this cannot be further broken by any
means?? Actually an year of my work got stolen by another person by a
readily available software from google. Thanks a lot man!! This is a
savior. I hope this is the ultimate sacurity?? Please let me know.

The original post was ***EIGHT ****ING YEARS AGO!!!***

On Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 11:20:40 PM UTC+5:30, Jan Karel Pieterse

Do you really think Jan is still waiting around for more replies to this
thread? (Hint: No.)

--
What's a "Bunsen" anyway? And why would you want to burn one?