Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Heera Heera is offline

Default Run time error: 1004 General ODBC Error

Hi All,

I have recoreded a query to extract data with the help of ODBC connection and changed the some of the conditions in the "WHERE" statement. Basically I just added some variables in it.

While executing, the script passess on the variables from a pubic sub to a private sub but the script is not getting executed and I am getting the run time error.

The funniest part of the problem is I have atleast 10 such files where I have done same thing but there it is getting executed but I am not sure what is going wrong with this file. I have just copy pasted the same script from a different file.

Regards
Heera Chavan