tdi93 tdi93 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Divide a number in one cell into several others UNEVENLY

Good day, Banters,

I am not new to excel, however I am trying to divide a number of consignments randomly to a number of clients, but it now seems impossible to me.
Let me exemplify:

I am not allowed to use the real company data for a project, so:
I have a number of consignments - 30000
which i am trying to divide UNEVENLY to a number of clients - 120

All i could achieve at the moment is obtaining either an even spread throughout the sheet (250), or get a randomization for the first 50 clients or so, afterwards getting a repetitive amount.

Is there any formula/combination that can divide my sum to the clients without noticing an actual pattern?

Thank you in advance!!

Teddy