Jemmeyson Jemmeyson is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Excel VBA Code for Old Value New Value

Hi

I am struggling with VBA code to perform the following function (admittedly I am new to VBA).

I have 3 cells where users can change the value and the 4th cell is computed with a result like this:

CELL A1 - user input any value from 1 to 5
CELL A2 - user input any value from 1 to 5
CELL A3- user input any value from 1 to 5

CELL A4 computes =(A1+A2+A3)/3 and places the result there.

Once per month the user makes changes to any one or three cells (A1;A2:A3) and A4 computes the result.

At times the user may make no changes at all to these three cells, or perhaps he/she will change only one cell or two or even three cells values. Either way the result in A4 needs to be captures as "Previous Value or Old Value"

Heres where I need VBA help. I want Cell A5 to store the last or old value of A4 and in A6 I will use conditional formatting to display either up, down or no change arrows by looking at the New Value in A4 and the Old Value in A5

Please can you help me on this? In anticipation.