Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Simon Woodward Simon Woodward is offline

Default Vlookup - Sheet Name in Cell

On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 13:29:39 UTC+12, wrote:
Vlookup - Sheet Name in Cell

I have created a cell with all of the tab names within that spreadsheet. I want to use vlookup such that the sheet name will be in the referenced cell. I also need to know how to include the sheet range?

ex. vlookup(A1,(sheet named in cell-including range),5,false).

You might be able to use the ADDRESS() and/or INDIRECT() functions. INDIRECT allows you to build a reference as a string and then reference that cell.