Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phrank Phrank is offline

Default Pivot Table run-time error 1004 (PivotField class)

Will do, and I'd appreciate that. If I can get this to work, it will
save a chunk of time and improve quality for folks in my department
(because they won't need to look at a catalog number on one sheet,
then go to the other sheet and fat-finger it in.

Here is a link to the workbook in my DropBox account. Thanks very
much Garry!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ykj12489z...Keys.xlsm?dl=0

On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 16:29:20 -0400, GS wrote:

Maybe the property setting you need to use is "DrilledDown" instead of
"Visible". I can't play around with this not having a pivot table to work with;
-post a download link to your file if you'd like me to see if I can figure
something out...