Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default File Path Issue in Excel 2016 for Mac

I've been posting here since 2003; the odds of me leaving are pretty slim.

That's much longer than me! I followed the Classic VB group here back when MS
scratched the public forums; -don't recall when that was exactly. I've been
using Excel since v4; -migrating from Lotus. Started into VBA in 2003 and fell
under the mentorship of one of the authors of the Excel <? VBA - Programmer to
Programmer book series. I was asked to do a review for their 1st edition of Pro
Excel Development and this is where I adopted the best practice principles. I
migrated to VB6 in 2004; -still consider myself a newbie due to no formal
training in computers or programming. I did a stint in the school of hard
knocks in both VBA/VB6, though, which I figure counts for something. These
forums are a life saver to say the least!

Thanks for sharing...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!