Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default XL2016 Form Controls OptionButtons - moving and/or graying option buttons

Congrats! Similar 'work arounds' have been posted over the years.

Personally, I don't care much for using worksheet controls. I prefer to usea
custom toolbar OR 'disguised' cells as controls in rows/cols that allow
hiding/unhiding as needed and/or so they don't shift when expanding/collapsing
outlines. While the code is a good alternative, it does require more work to
make *reliable* use of.

Not sure, though, why toggling the Enabled prop isn't sufficient. Actually
sounds like a userform interface would be a better approach so user options can
be more conveniently made 'context sensitive'. That or a custom Toolbar where
different menuitems display in context by simply toggling their Visible
property!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!