Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Martin[_2_] Paul Martin[_2_] is offline

Default XL2016 Form Controls OptionButtons - moving and/or graying option buttons

I have a number of OptionButtons (Form Controls, not ActiveX) on a worksheet. According to user selections, some of these need to be enabled or disabled, or visible or not.

I would like to either:
- 1. gray out the disabled optionbuttons, OR
- 2. make not visible those not required, and then neatly align in 4 columns those that are visible.

I can enable and disable the option buttons, and I can make visible or not. What I can't work out, is how to either gray out the disabled controls, or move the invisible ones. Option 1 looks simpler and will do the job, if it's possible. Option 2 looks better, but I can't work out how to do it, and it seems more work. Any suggestions much appreciated...