Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Calendar cell format

beanacrz wrote:

After a lot of research, I have failed to figure this out. I want a
calendar that looks like a wall calendar but with text functions. I need
a formula that will allow me to enter a predetermined word and number
anywhere on the calendar and it return a different text with the same
number in a different cell. Example; if I type "Dog 101" in any cell it
will return "Cat 101" in a cell that is 7 cells past Dog. If I type "Dog
101" on January 1 it will return "Cat 101" on January 8. Also more
returns would return "Cow 101" 14 days later and so on. Thanks

Make a mockup of what you want and post it somewhere online.

--
Princess Leia was coming back from buying space groceries
when this happened...