Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Living the Dream Living the Dream is offline

Default Performance lag issue

Garry & Claus

Thank you once again, you guys are amazing.

Garry

Not wanting you to feel your contribution wasn't appreciated, I "will" try your idea later when I have time; I went with Claus'code as it was quick which got me where I needed to be today.

Claus

As I have already captured the results of the original data rows in Columns A:L which is the target region where Data will get updated to each week, is there a way to skip the code so it doesn't always start at Row 2, rather start at the first newly added data that has a blank cell in Column "M".

BTW

Code took roughly 60 secs to do just under 100k rows, very neat, thank you.

Once again
Many thanks
Mark.