Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tb tb is offline

Default Excel Macro: Type mismatch (Error 13)

On 1/6/2018 at 7:56:51 AM GS wrote:

Oops.., didn't fully cleanup after testing! The working code
follows...

Sub RoundCurrencyValues()
Dim rng As Range, crng
On Error Resume Next 'in case no Range("pctChange")
Set rng = ActiveSheet.Range("pctChange")
If Not rng Is Nothing Then
For Each crng In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Cells
If crng.NumberFormat = sCurrencyFormat Then crng.Value =
WorksheetFunction.Round(crng * (1 + rng), 2) Next 'crng
End If 'Not rng Is Nothing
Set rng = Nothing
End Sub

Thanks I will try the code out. I'm having problems understanding how
to declare "pctChange" with local scope. I've never created a macro
myself and cannot find an example of such declaration with Google.

The best example that I could find about scope declaration is this:
<http://www.cpearson.com/excel/scope.aspx
but it does not seem to address the local scope...

--
tb