Dave Peterson

If you open the file and click file|print preview, do you see anything?

If yes, then the visible window could be just off the screen.

Try window|arrange|tiled
and you can adjust that window the way you want.

tonymaguire wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I am pasting data extracted into the clipboard
from a Lotus Notes application. The data includes cells of text
varying from tens of characters to hundreds of characters. When I
format the text cells to Type Text and Alignment Wraparound, the
results are inconsistent. In some cases I get the Cell Overflow #####
with only a small amount of text. In other cases quite large amounts
do not cause an overflow. My understanding is that a ell can accept
something like 32K characters.

--
tonymaguire
tonymaguire's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27819