Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Terry Pinnell[_4_] Terry Pinnell[_4_] is offline

Default Stripping out text?

Claus Busch wrote:

Hi Terry,

Am Fri, 15 Dec 2017 10:01:28 +0000 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

BTW, digressing a bit, when I click the hyperlink I always get an
irritating warning message, It's quite redundant as these are videos
I've created myself, stored on my PC. I've been trying in vain to
discover how to get rid of it!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/utgmnyafff...ssage.jpg?dl=0

I've tried various registry hacks as well as the Trust Center settings
but still no success. So if anyone here has any solution...

This is Win 10 with Excel 365, so I'd be interested to know if others
get the same.

if you add the path of the videos to the Trusted Locations into the
Trust Center you don't get this message.You must also activate
"Subfolders of this location are also trusted"

Unfortunately that doesn't work here, Claus. One of first things I
tried.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqnx5mytrk...age-5.jpg?dl=0

Terry, East Grinstead, UK