Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] menken.john@gmail.com is offline

Default Copying many columns into one column

Hello everyone, I have Lastname, Firstname information in the cell ranges below in a spreadsheet named "Position Control."

A9:A38
C9:C38
E9:E38
G9:G38
I9:I38
MK9:K38
M9:M38
O9:O38
Q9:Q38
S9:S38

Not every cell in the above range is utilized. Some ranges may have 5 names in it. Another may have 12 names and so on. The question is how can I get the data from each of these ranges copied into column A of spreadsheet "Team Members" and sorted alphabetically? The end result of Column A in spreadsheet "Team Members" is one long list of Lastname, Firstnames. After that operation is complete I would like to do something to lock the Position Control spreadsheet so the names cannot be changed.

Thank you very much.