Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] victor@diigso.com is offline

Default Formula to populate based on the dropdown selection..

I'm building a simple rev template, but I want it to be
multi-functional. Here's what I'd like it to do:

INPUT SHEET: User is prompted to select task from a dropdown list (E3) . List has
three options [Internal, Internal + Partner, Internal + Partner + Influencer]

When user selects a particular option, a column on that INPUT SHEET (G3)
automatically populates the sum of (D3*F3)

How do I make this happen - and can I make this happen with those 3 option names?

For reference, I would want the Type data to begin in Cell E3 of the
Sheet.