Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Help please, this is driving me mad!

Hi Steve,

Am Wed, 4 Oct 2017 00:30:39 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Steve:

Any advice, suggestions or help with this would be greatly appreciated. My head's spinning!

I've been trying to analyse data about homes' cavity walls. I've tried using a Pivot Table and got close to it, but couldn't see how to do the "date-span" part in a PT. I have tried adding helper columns with COUNTIFS but I've not quite got the right answer with that.

I've copied a few rows of basic data at the foot of this post, but my spreadsheet contains (among other info):-

a Company Number, company name, an address, assessment date, wall type

can you provide a workbook with the important columns and some comments
what the expected result should be?

Regards
Claus B.
--