Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] saqib.kareem.gmb@gmail.com is offline

Default Limit for ListBox columns?

On Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 7:59:56 AM UTC-7, Ed Sowell wrote:
I am trying to display a table with 22 columns and about 100 rows in a
ListBox in a User form. When it runs I get the message:

Error 380: Could not set the List property. Invalid property value.

This happens while loading the first row. If I just load about 10 columns it
will load all the rows.

Is there a limit on ListBox columns?

TIA

Ed

I have a question for unbound data source there is a limit for 10 columns so is there any way to make access data base as a bound column or increase the column as being a unbound data source plz rpl
thanks in advance