Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Select case target.address

For the cells I13:I18, in a SelectionChange event macro, what would the select case syntax look like for...

If I13 is selected on the sheet then the Named Range ABC is selected (highlighted)
It I14 is selected on the sheet then select the Named Range DEF is selected (highlighted).

....and so on for I13 to I18, a different named range selected for each cell in that range.

The purpose is to select the named range on the sheet to enter data in a certain sequence of cells, which the named range will provide when selected. So the user can enter data and tab through the named range using Enter Data/Enter or Enter Data/Tab to sequence through a particular range.

Thanks