Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Comparison of Time

On Thursday, 17 August 2017 18:16:18 UTC+5:30, Max wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 August 2017 14:38:14 UTC+5:30, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Max,

Am Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:40:59 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Max:

WOW, Great....Claus, Thanks you made the solution.. Though I need to learn
on the Sum Product Function as well as MOD Function..... As I am not clear
that why divisor is 3... If you can Explain.

you want check every 3rd column. Therefore you have to divide the column
number by 3.
MOD(COLUMN(B3:CR3),3)=2
is true for columns 2, 5, 8, 11 and so on.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016

Hi Claus, I am sorry to Trouble you again... Please have a look on this and
can you tell me where I am Wrong please?

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AtAG_WNGGJX3gQbqM_6963w0n-sl

Also My Time is copy pasted from a Text....The Time format is in Text form
from the Punch Machine output file and I my formula also puts value as
text... If I will change the Full selection to Time Format it doesn't do the
same but after words I have to select each and every cell and then Press 'F2'
and 'Enter' and then the Format changes to the desired one... Even the
Conditional formatting also works after I select and change every cell...

Is there any bug in my system or it's normal behavior of the Excel?

Thanks & Regards,
Max

Why copy/paste when you can read the file via standard VBA I/O functions and
convert from text while populating the time cells?? In this day and age where
time is so much in demand for the workload we have on our plate, it just makes
sense to automate repetitive tasks to the nines so we yield a higher level of
productivity!!!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!