Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max[_9_] Max[_9_] is offline

Default Comparison of Time

On Thursday, 17 August 2017 18:48:19 UTC+5:30, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Max,

Am Thu, 17 Aug 2017 06:04:03 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Max:

Also My Time is copy pasted from a Text....The Time format is in Text form from the Punch Machine output file and I my formula also puts value as text... If I will change the Full selection to Time Format it doesn't do the same but after words I have to select each and every cell and then Press 'F2' and 'Enter' and then the Format changes to the desired one... Even the Conditional formatting also works after I select and change every cell...

1) All times that look like hh:mm:ss are text values. Change them to
numbers with Text to columns or with multiplying by 1.
2) You get #NV if you have error values in your table. I deleted the
error values and the formula works.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqMiGBK2qniTgaFXm0VyX0L-MhDh9Q

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016

Thank You Very much Dear and heartily appreciate your prompt reply on solving my problem...
Regards,