Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] rdaughdril@gmail.com is offline

Default Formating cell from a specific text from a drop down box

I am trying to program a worksheet that formats cells (black) when you choose from a drop down box.

Column A is my choices
Row 1 are the item categories I need data
B2 to E6 is my data

So I choose "Car" from a drop down box in A2. I only need data in B2 and B4. I want the rest to be "blacked out"

If I choose "Truck" from the drop down box in A3. I need data in all cells.

If I choose "SUV" from the drop down box in A4. I only need data in D4 and all other cells are "blacked out".

I am very need to VBA programs so please help in the simplest terms.

Thank you very much.