Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bruno Campanini[_2_] Bruno Campanini[_2_] is offline

Default Recursive To non-Recursive Procedure

Peter T explained :

Are you prepared to pay the same if you fail?

You have the advantage because somehow you seem to know I can't, whereas I've
never claimed I know I can. But as I think it's more than 50% probable I can
do what I said I "might" be able to do - yes.

Fantastic!
I'm prepared to pay if you success but you are not prepared to pay
the same if you fail, because you only stated "I could", "I might".

Ok, why then did you ask me if I was prepared to pay
when you were not prepared to do the same?
I understand, some times in a discussion our passion takes
our hand and makes us say more then we reasonably would.

Well, that said and forgotten... are you prepared to restart
discussion from the beginning?

Bruno