Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bruno Campanini[_2_] Bruno Campanini[_2_] is offline

Default Recursive To non-Recursive Procedure

Peter T explained on 13-08-17 :
"Bruno Campanini" wrote in message
LOL!

Silly thing is I might have given him an example of what I think he was
looking for, and suggested how he could speed up his original function
(for use in Excel) perhaps by 100x

I challenge you to do that!
Don't let me think you are a liar.

That's two challenges, significantly speed up your recursive routine as
posted and come up with a non-recursive alternative.

I could probably do both or I wouldn't have said so. But if you think I'm
going to spend time working on examples for someone with such an awful
attitude towards people you don't know who tried to help you think again. It
is of no concern to me if you want to think I am a liar.

You made the challenges so propose what you will pay if I can demonstrate
what I suggested. If it's meaningful I'll have a go. Your call.

Are you prepared to pay the same if you fail?

Bruno