Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] dale.laing@calgary.ca is offline

Default Two condition IF

Using Excel 2007, Im trying to use an If statement to return €œY€ or €œ€ against two conditions.
In tab titled €œPostMove€, I would like a formula which looks at B6 to get 6338016, then looks at I4 to get SR360. Using Vlookup perhaps look in the tab CD_Dump to return a Y because the two criteria match was found (6338016 & SR360). In J6, the formula would return €œ€ because SR374 is not one of the matches for 6338016. I would like to copy this formula across rows J to W.

Col B Col I Col J etc to Col W
Row OEM ID SR360 SR374
6 6338016

Tab titled €œCD_Dump€ with 93945 rows
Col A B C D E F
SKU Flyer# s p description sr#
6338016 17 18 Seat SR360
6338016 17 18 Seat SR812
6338016 17 40 Seat SR698
6338016 17 18 Seat SR872

I have tried Vlookup and Index(Match but nothing works.