Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_7_] Peter T[_7_] is offline

Default Recursive To non-Recursive Procedure

"Living the Dream" wrote in message
FWIW I reckon all you good folk who give of not only your knowledge, but
also your time are awesome.

You have helped and got me on the right track on many occasions and am
extremely grateful & thankful.

Maybe poor Bruno needs a Group Hug to help him feel better.. :)

LOL!

Silly thing is I might have given him an example of what I think he was
looking for, and suggested how he could speed up his original function (for
use in Excel) perhaps by 100x

I always taught my children & grandchildren the philosophy that you will
always attract more ants with honey than with vinegar.

Indeed :)

Peter T