bj

Use the <edit<move or copy sheet the graphs will refer to the copied sheet.

"FishMan" wrote:

I have a worksheet with a dozen or so embedded charts which all get
their data from the worksheet. I want to copy the entire sheet, and
paste it into a new sheet, including the charts. I can then replace the
data and the charts will update.

However, when I paste the sheet the charts still link back to the
original sheet and I have to go through each one and change its
individual source data to point to the new sheet.

Is there any way (some sort of paste special?) to paste the whole
worksheet, data and charts, and have the charts link to the new sheet
automatically, so that I do not have to go through this laborious
procedure every time?