Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Clear some columns but not all columns and keep headers in all columns

Using this select case only as a means to explain what I want some code to do. Actual code to be whatever is most efficient.

Case has the column Header and the column letter is not part of the header name, I put it in there for reference only, real header name is like... Answer Sports?

Case Else are the target columns to clear, keeping header for ALL columns.

Thanks,
Howard

From column A to column O on Sheet3...

Select Case columnHeading
Case "Answer Movie? C", "Answer Sports? F", "Answer Geography?
I", "Answer Math? L", "Answer Art? O"
'Do nothing
Case Else
'ClearContents in columns (A B D E G H J K M N) row 2 on down to variable end
End Select