Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] amartinez@arvada.org is offline

Default Merged cells won't Autofit row height

On Friday, January 12, 2007 at 10:10:01 AM UTC-7, Hpyifur wrote:
When I merge cells and then choose the wrap text option the Autofit function
no longer works. Is there a way to get around this without manually sizing
the row each time?

I know this isn't an answer to your question but I'm looking for an answer as to how to autofit row height in Google Sheets and can't find it ANYWHERE! How do you do that? I can't find it in menus. It's simple in Excel. Thanks, and hope you got an answer to your question!