Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] Eddy@quicksall.com is offline

Default Printing a booklet from Excel

On Wednesday, September 23, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Rob van Berkom wrote:
I am trying to print a big excel workmap.
It should be printed for pre-press purposes to make a A5 booklet.
There are two pages per printed A4. But these should not be printed in the
normal order, but the first page together with the last one etcetera.

Does somebody knows how to this, your help will be highly appreciated.

Rob van Berkom

I assume you mean to print the booklet such that when you fold and staple the booklet, the pages will turn in order. You have to print the pages out of order. See this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jUrt5ayAE4