Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] hunter@americanservicenow.com is offline

Default I'm not the most articulate when it comes to spreadsheets... pleasehelp! (Trying to figure out how to auto fill a cell based on drop-down inputfrom another cell using a master sheet)

I am attempting to create a spreadsheet to organize projects and I'd like to auto fill "column D" based on a drop down input from "column B". Basically I input the customer name (column B) and I'd like to see the address of the customer auto filled (column D).

I have a second spreadsheet which I suppose is called the "master sheet" where I input all customer names and addresses so that I can auto fill on the other sheet. I am willing to share the spreadsheet to expedite any answers I receive.

Please help!