Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] menken.john@gmail.com is offline

Default Breaking apart email addresses that list more than one on a row

Hi, I'm in Excel 2013 for this question.
I routinely get system generated email lists and unfortunately they don't come to me in the format that I need. I have hundreds of rows of email addresses like the ones that I show below.

, ,
,

The first row that lists one email is perfect.
The second and third lines that list more than one email are not good. I must break them apart manually and place on separate rows. Obviously this is time consuming (and frustrating). Can anyone tell me how I might quickly do something (macro perhaps) that would break apart these lines with multiple email addresses and place them on rows of their own? Thank you so much.