Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Living the Dream Living the Dream is offline

Default Using timer to refresh webpage

Hi Team

As the title suggests. I am hoping someone can assist me with the following.

Using the timer code, I would like to refresh a specific webpage.

This particular webpage has an idle timer that kicks you after 5 minutes which is annoying as my attention is focused on other work activities and the good folk on the other end keep adding stuff to it.

In-as-much as I have usd the timer control for workbook related issues, this will be my for foray into this type of coding for executing outside, so I am somewhat unsure as how to do it.

TIA
Mark.