Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] joehwahome@gmail.com is offline

Default Copying a worksheet - won't work help please

On Sunday, March 5, 2000 at 11:00:00 AM UTC+3, Ber Visser wrote:
The easiest way to copy a worksheet is to select its tab and, whilst
pressing Ctrl and the left mouse button, dragging it to another position.
You will notice that next to the mousepointer a plus sign appears.
Ber Visser
Belgium
"Don Beck" schreef in bericht
Each time I try to copy a worksheet excel basically does nothing. No
new copy is created and I get no error message. I tried to unprotect
the sheet but it isn't protected in the first place. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

You have saved me quite a heap of turmoil. Thankyou