Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Customized Inventory Software Required in Excel VBA

Hitesh Kr. Aoul wrote:

Hello,

Holy wall of text, Batman!

I need a help to make a customized Inventory software for our newly
setup business, In which we required 2 login id's, 1. is for Local User
and other is Admin (both need to be password protected).

[snip]

I think your best bet would be to go out and buy an inventory package meant
for small businesses.

I also think that asking for random people on the Internet to write your
business software for you, for free, is not going to get you the results you
want.

--
It's a debate that the serious don't take seriously,
and the foolish take foolishly.