letmeplay1977 letmeplay1977 is offline
Junior Member

Default Noob question

Im sure this is a real simple thing to do, but I wasn't able to find anything using the forum search. This is probably because i don't know what I am trying to do is called.

Basically, I have two values that are related to each other. Right now i have it set up so that one value (A) is a user-entered value and the other one (B)is calculated based on the entered value(A). This works great, but i would also like to make it so that if i chose, i could enter a value for B and A would be calculated based on that. Im looking for flexibility so that i don't have to create another worksheet with the inverse operation. I want to be able to enter A or B and have the other automatically calculated. Other values in the worksheet are based on these two values, so they would have to work out also.

Sorry for the rookie question, and thanks for any replies!