Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_7_] Peter T[_7_] is offline

Default Create an array based on the subroutines in a module

"Matthew Dyer" wrote in message
here's an interesting thing... I have multiple closely related but
specifically individual subroutines clustered in one module (Verbiage). I
know that there is a way that VBA can pull out the subroutine names simply
cuz when im in the VB editor, the (Declarations) dropdown box lists all of
the subs in that module. How could I write VBA that builds an array that
lists all of the subroutines in it?

Second Question:like you can use Inputbox() as a simple userform type thing
to take in a variable, is there a Combobox() type thing that would list the
items in the subroutine array? or do I need to go with a UserForm?

Try the "Extended Project Explorer"
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/treeview02.asp

That should more than give ideas for your first question, but I don't follow
your second.

Peter T