Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Dyer Matthew Dyer is offline

Default Create an array based on the subroutines in a module

here's an interesting thing... I have multiple closely related but specifically individual subroutines clustered in one module (Verbiage). I know that there is a way that VBA can pull out the subroutine names simply cuz when im in the VB editor, the (Declarations) dropdown box lists all of the subs in that module. How could I write VBA that builds an array that lists all of the subroutines in it?

Second Question:like you can use Inputbox() as a simple userform type thing to take in a variable, is there a Combobox() type thing that would list the items in the subroutine array? or do I need to go with a UserForm?