Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] bjcat1975@yahoo.com is offline

Default Several issues

All,

I want to create a macro that first opens a dialog box where the user can select a worksheet to open from their documents. To be more specific, I want the information on that worksheet (there is only one spreadsheet on it) to be added to the current worksheet where my macro and data file is located as a new spreadsheet.

Once that is done I need to do a vlookup (or the macro version of one) that looks for the part number in column "D" and goes to the "Item # Sheet" to find the percentage based on the item number. Then in column G, take the price in column "F" multiplied by the percentage the vlookup brought back.

Here is the vlookup:

D4
'Item # Sheet'!$A$2:$B$10221
2
FALSE

I tried this by doing a "record macro" and its not working.

Thanks ~ Jason