Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Unable to turn off Speak Capabilities

It seems that using 'Speak Cells' to start narration can be turned
off with 'Speak Cells - Stop Speaking Cells'! The latter is not a
toggle, although its name unwittingly implies that!

--
Garry

Hi Garry,

How does 'Speak Cells - Stop Speaking Cells' work? I can put the
Icon on the quick access tool bar, but it does nothing that I can
tell when I click on it.

As I stated.., turns of any narration started with 'Speak Cells'!

I have floundered about with some feature where I wind up with a blue
rectangle encompassing a portion of the worksheet, and instructing me
to use certain keys strokes in conjunction each other, none of which
affected anything that I could detect.

Howard

--
Garry