Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Unable to turn off Speak Capabilities

It seems that using 'Speak Cells' to start narration can be turned off
with 'Speak Cells - Stop Speaking Cells'! The latter is not a toggle,
although its name unwittingly implies that!

--
Garry

Hi Garry,

How does 'Speak Cells - Stop Speaking Cells' work? I can put the Icon on the quick access tool bar, but it does nothing that I can tell when I click on it.

I have floundered about with some feature where I wind up with a blue rectangle encompassing a portion of the worksheet, and instructing me to use certain keys strokes in conjunction each other, none of which affected anything that I could detect.

Howard