Irodeludo Irodeludo is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Training Tracking

Hi, I am pulling my hair out as the formulas on our training tracker were messed up. I have googled and tried everything that it said, but it just didn't work. I know it is to do with the conditional formatting.
Our training tracker shows dates that they last completed each course. I want these dates to be filled green from that date to three months prior to expiry (of one year) and then Amber/orange up until expiry date. Then red once the date has expired.

It should also then give a percentage at the top of how many of each subject are still in date.

I have deleted all my attempts at formulas. If anyone feels able to help me out and talk me through how to do this and put me out of my misery, it would be much appreciated!