samccaskill

Default Using a Cell Value in another Cell Address

Greetings All,

This may be a basic question, but it's giving me trouble.

I'm trying to set up a worksheet where by inputing a value in a cell,
it changes the value reference in another cell to a new
address.....(confused yet?)

Ex:

in A1, the person would input "24"
then, the value in B2 would equal the value in C24

if they put in "13" into A1, the value in B2 would equal the value in
C13

Does that make sense?

Also, can I use a simple equation in it....like subtraction

Ex:

in A1, the person would input "52"
then, the value in B2 would equal the value in C12, which is 52-40

in A1 the person would input "68"
then the value in B2 would equal the value in C28, which is 68-40

Thanks for your help everyone!!!

Sam

--
samccaskill