Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] khogg316@gmail.com is offline

Default Hyperlink button is greyed out.

On Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 8:16:02 AM UTC-5, Angie wrote:
I am working in Excel 2003 and I have a worksheet that is a table of contents
with links to PDF's and Word documents. I opened up the worksheet and now
some of the links do not work. (Can't open the specified file) But when I
select the cell to remove or edit the hyperlink the button goes to grey and I
can't do anything. Can someone tell my why this is happening and how to be
able to edit them again.

Thanks,

I'm having a similar issue. I was able to simply select the text within a cell and right click the drop menu and select "hyperlink", all of a sudden I'm unable to do that. Very frustrated.