Charles

Not helping. Still see the same issue. It happens in any datatype.

Actually it happens for any formula. For ex: =CONCATENATE(A1, ".", B1, ".",
C1)

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

1. clear the cell
2. Format Cells... Number General
3. retype the formula (DON'T PASTE IT FROM ELSEWHERE)

Your problem is probably that the format is Text.

Good Luck
--
Gary''s Student

"Charles" wrote:

Hello,

When ever I type a formula in a cell (For Ex: =sum(A63:A77)), I see the
formula in the cell. I am not able to see the value (result) of the formula.
I am not sure what setting was changed and how it was changed.

Can you please let me know how to revert the settings so that I can see the
resultant value of a formula in the cell?

Thanks and Regards,
Charles