Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jmslab@xs4all.nl is offline

Default MsgBox if within selected rows a specific column is not filled in

Hello,

If somebody can help me :)

In a sheet several rows are selected. It could be rows near eachother (like row 5 till 15) or even rows that are not near eachother (like row 5 till 15 and also row 25 till 30). It could be also only one or two separated rows.

I have a macro that do some follow up actions with those selected rows, but in in those selected rows in column K there must be data filled in in each row of it.

If in one of them the datafield in column K is empty, I want a MsgBox which shows me the number of empty datafields in column K.

In a quick view: MsgBox - NrOf Empty datafields in column K in the selected rows.

regards, Johan