Shreeram Shreeram is offline
Junior Member

Question Merging public folder emails in excel.

Hi, All

Good evening. Hope everyone is doing good.

In my organization - we receive update mails from different source in a public folder where everyone in the organization can attend. Right now few mails are being missed to attend pretending that someone else with do it.

So i have got an idea to automatically merge the mails received in public folder to an excel sheet which is place in a share point. Based on the received in-time- a ticket should be raised to the respective source holder. once the person carries out the updates then he/she shall tag the ticket as "Done". and it should automatically tagged in the appropriate public folder mail too.

Please help me with this.

Thanks you.
Regards,
Shreeram