Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] seanryanie@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Compare 2 Lists and Take an Action Q

Claus, that's exactly what I wanted Re Row insert. This is coming together nicely

I now need to Post another extract below the last piece, but instead of knowing I start at Row14, as above, I now need to post the next chunk 8 rows below the last data ended. I'll filter similar to last chunk, but this part -

LRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
.Range("A1:K" & LRow).AutoFilter Field:=11, Criteria1:="="
myCnt = Application.Subtotal(3, .Range("A:A")) - 1
If myCnt 14 Then Sheets("Report").Rows(28).Resize(myCnt - 15).Insert

I'm unsure how I can adjust it to post 8 rows below and once again insert rows etc if the filter Data is larger than available (at the moment I'm working off 7 rows available)

As they are a reconciliation, when I set up a new Rec I'll clear all data first and delete unwanted Rows on Sheet3